S.W.E. Clickity Click
Sharing my perspective with a pic.....

"Bone" Fire

Labels: , ,


A bit of story behind this photo. Taken Fall of 2011 I believe. The bone was found during chicken chasing. Yes you read that right. The chicken's had gotten out of the coup at my sister's house one bonfire night. While hunting the rascals down a friend found this bone which later became the top of my walking staff. It is unknown what type of animal none it is, though we all determined it is 1) not human, 2) not a skull and 3) general belief is it is  hip or tail region bone. There were no other bones located near it either.
1 comments:

Post a Comment

:::::::::Howdy

Click "Read Full Post" to see all images in post.

Photography is a hobby of mine. I'm constantly learning & enjoying. This blog is a way for me to share what I see unedited. All the technical fancy talk will not be found here, for I simply dance with the camera.

You will notice some photographs signed differently, all are me: S.W.E. , Sammie, Wyllow, Wyllow S.E. ::::: NO USING OF PHOTOS WITHOUT PERMISSION PLEASE:::::

::::::::Top 5 Viewed

All photos Copyright of S.W.E. unless otherwise noted.. Powered by Blogger.

::::::::::Admiring