Not the best of pictures here for they were through a window. I could not resist though taking some shots of this fellow as he chirped for his Momma. Their nest is right outside my back door upon the porch light. For years robins ( not sure if same one or different one each time) will come and lay their eggs where much chirping soon follows. This year there was only one hatching. I have been able to witness much Momma and little one interaction for a few weeks now. Apparently this time around they had gotten separated so the little fellow returned "home", though they haven't been in the nest for a week. I desperately wanted to attempt to join him on the porch he seemed aware and not the slightest bothered by my presence at the window. I declined fearing, one I would startle him too much causing a loss of balance and two, if I didn't then the dogs trying to tear through the door to get to me would. So through the window this little fellow and I danced. Once I realized Momma would not join in the "photo session", though she was ever near, I pulled myself away and with a poop he flew off to join her.
Post a Comment